Watch the recording of a recent webinar to which FDEA contributed, explaining the opportunities brought by CETA to UK businesses - download here
CETA, the Comprehensive Trade and Economic Agreement, between Canada and the EU gives UK companies virtually tariff free access to a Canadian market of 35 million people.
If you’re considering exports to the US as well, Canada makes for a perfect test and entry market. While our historical ties to the UK are strong, we are also sharing many cultural markers with our Southern neighbours.
- Introduction to the Canadian market.
- Introduction to CETA and UKTI in Canada by Fern Horine, Deputy Consul General & Director Trade Canada.
- Outlining the CETA opportunity and how best to capitalize on it.
- Identify the best route to market.
- Sales and profit opportunities.
- Available resources to help you.
Jo-Ann McArthur -President of Nourish Food Marketing and founding member of The International Food Marketing Alliance North America
Elsa Fairbanks – Director of FDEA
Fern Horne – Deputy Consul General & Director Trade Canada | British Consulate General