Food and Hotel China Shanghai (FHC) is the leading tradeshow for international companies introducing their food and drink products to the China market.
FHC 2021 will be the 25th edition of a show which attracted over 127,000 visitors to the last edition. The show is the forum to introduce brands to the Chinese trade. Many UK companies have a track record over the years of using this platform to successfully enter and expand in China.
Whilst international travel is not possible, the Food & Drink Exporters Association ( FDEA), PS8 and China Britain Business Council (CBBC), FDEA’s in market expert partner for China, have teamed up to offer a new market entry package or an individual stand option at FHC.
UK Group Stand – FHC-Shanghai Participation Options:
- Market Entry Package – With ongoing travel difficulties and restrictions on visitors entering China, this package aims to introduce new brands to the Chinese trade at FHC, with your interests represented by qualified local staff. This option includes a dedicated display for your products on UK group stand, with visitor enquiries managed by China Britain Business Council’s team based locally in Shanghai.
- Individual stand- 9sqm or larger
Already in the market? You can book your own stand to be manned by your China-based representative.
China Food & Drink Forum- Monday 8 November.
All participants will benefit from a half-day roundtable session to gain the latest insider insights on China’s food and drink market today as well as some of the key sub-sector for British exporters. We aim to invite experienced importers to share insights on how they select brands and what they think will sell in China. A comprehensive wrap-up of the latest regulatory updates and policy outlook will help you prepare in advance for the year to come. The forum will end with a presentation on how to communicate with your target audience in China more effectively.
Market Entry Package - What’s included?
- Preshow Forum- half day event – China Food & Drink Forum (see above)
- Dedicated display space on the UK Group stand at FHC
- Preshow Promotion to our network of Chinese trade contacts including your details in a UK group brochure
- Registration in the official FHC Catalogue of exhibitors
- CBBC Food & Drink specialists as your sales team and brand ambassadors onsite
- CBBC to manage enquiries from buyers and distributors on your behalf
- Post show summary of all business cards and contacts, plus key feedback on how your products are perceived by Chinese trade
Already in China? Want your importer-distributor to exhibit on the UK Group?
Book your own stand from 9sqm increasing in multiples of 3sqm.
Click here to register interest and receive the full recruitment pack