In these changing times, it has never been more important to review, rethink and refocus on your international sales so you can set your export targets for the next decade.
FDEA's annual one day event offers presentations and insights to help you succeed in global markets.
Exporter Experiences – Learn from the experiences of a number of UK exporters including:
- Tapping into the Global Snacking Market - Eat Real
- Adapting to Plant Based Consumer demand - The Meatless Farm
- The market for Premium British Products - Hawkshead Relish
- Your Prime Prospects for 2020 - Ramsden International.
Panel Discussions and debates – ask questions and share experiences on key topics impacting your international trade.
Expert learning including:
Meet with service providers from FDEA's large pool of professional associate partners able to offer advice from legal to labelling, contract packers to credit risk, export finance, veterinary certification and much more
- Eight Key Trends that will influence Global Food & Drink Markets in 2020 - Neil Hendry, Global Head of Consulting, Global Data
- Marks and Spencer- Adam Colton, Head of International Food will offer insights into the Marks and Spencer international food business and the importance of building a local model for each market.
- Global Megatrends – How To Profit From Change - Charlie Warwick, Head, Futures Practice Europe Middle East & Africa, Kantar
- Election Day insights on UK politics from experienced lobbyist John Arnold - back by popular demand!
Enjoy a networking buffet lunch - valuable time to catch up with industry colleagues, share experiences and make new contacts to enhance your business.
One for the road - end of day drinks and networking reception