FDEA one day workshop and exporters' debate offering valuable insights and advice on building business in the Middle East.
UK:Middle East Trading Environment
Hear from Lee Jennings - expert in the market with many year's experience in the food and drink sector. Understand the opportunities and trading environment
Best route to market? What are the opportunities for UK products?
Adapting to the fast changing market. Think you know the Middle East? Things are changing and to succeed you need to be up to date. Hear from Leanne Wafer, Business manager International, Waitrose - one of the regions leading retailers.
Learn from the experience of Richmond Enterprise's - Ben Pegna in building sales for leading UK brands in the market
What are the logistical and legal considerations for an exporter? Learn from the experience of our experts including:
Labelling for Export – Middle East: Ashbury Labelling: Claudine Lefebvre
- Practical tips and learnings on getting your product formulation and labelling compliant,
- Comparison with the EU: Overview of similarities and differences that will affect your labels.
IP and Legal considerations - GJE: Ed Carstairs
Export health certificates for the Middle East - what can go where? Amivet: Andrew Iveson
- Overview of the EHC application and completion process
- A look at what certificates are available for which countries
- Hints and tip to make the process go smoothly
Jebel Ali Frozen Storage and Labelling Made Easy.WTA: Alan Hilton
- Help with FIRS application.
- Production and expiry dates - how to manage
- Dubai Municipality - label approval and inspections.
Kosher Power in the Israeli Retail Market - KLBD: David Busse
- What is Kosher?
- What are the Supermarket Opportunities?
Assisting UK Companies in International Markets - UAE - Santander:
- Doing business in the UAE (Exporting / Set/up) - Networks to utilise for assistance
- Santander activity that can support your efforts
Benefit from our interactive morning session, followed by lunch and one to ones with many of FDEA's professional associates able to share their expertise and offer advice to all delegates.
Network with fellow exporters over an informal buffet lunch and share their insights.