The UK Government seeks the views and expertise of stakeholders to help develop the 2025 UK Border Strategy and ensure that the government and industry are able to work in partnership together to deliver a world class border.
This consultation closes at 11:55pm on 28 August 2020.
The government’s ambition is to create the world’s most effective border by 2025, to ensure the UK becomes an even more attractive place to travel to and do business with. It will ensure the UK is better protected against crime, terrorism and environmental and biosecurity threats.
The Government welcome responses from stakeholders with an interest in the border including:
- the border industry and its representative bodies
- logistics firms and those who support others to move goods through cross-border supply chains
- UK or international businesses who trade across the UK border or who are considering doing so
- organisations who depend upon the movement of goods or people across the UK border
- groups representing commercial and leisure travellers
- experts on border processes, procedures and technology
Read more and submit your response to the consultation: click here to view