British food and drink has never been more popular and exports continue to be a key area for growth. This category is for companies that are entering new markets, creating targeted products or growing sales in established markets.
It is open to manufacturers but also to intermediary companies. The judges will look at achievement and ambition relative to the size of the company, not just the largest sales figures! Read the 2020 winner’s case study >
Please note that this category aims to celebrate the success of UK based companies exporting UK produced food and drink and therefore:
- · For manufactures, 75% of your product must be produced in the UK
- · Consolidators/intermediaries – you may only include British produced brands within your submission
Enter the FDF Awards before the closing date of 26 March 2021 to make sure your company and colleagues get the national recognition they deserve! It’s completely free to enter, and you can enter in as many categories as you like and nominate multiple projects/colleagues.
Who can enter?
- · Food and drink manufacturers
- · Retailers, producers, growers, hospitality
- · Sectors working with the food and drink supply chain including researchers, distributors, health, local authorities, education providers
How to enter?
The FDF Awards recognise and reward excellence for innovation, competitiveness and talent in the food and drink industry.
Each year, companies from across the food and drink supply chain enter the FDF Awards, and over 500 guests come together to celebrate the winners at the FDF Awards ceremony.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 16 September 2021, taking place at the Royal Lancaster, London.View all award categories > Watch the FDF Awards 2020 virtual ceremony > Read all 2020 winner case studies > Read tips for a successful entry and FAQs >