Join the FDEA workshop and get practical information to help you launch and build your export sales.
Hosted by Award winning British Corner Shop, one of the UK's most established Export Wholesalers and consolidators at their facilities in Yate, near Bristol. As well as a thriving wholesale business, British Corner Shop is the online grocery store for British expats around the world, delivering British products straight to the customer's door. Their website stocks over 10,000 products from Britain’s most loved brands including a range of speciality products.
- Understand how working with a UK based wholesale/retail business can be a valuable route into a number of export markets.
- Export Labelling and Compliance masterclass - Build your knowledge with advice from our expert panel of FDEA Professional Partners
- One to Ones - chance to ask questions, including your Brexit concerns, on a one to one basis with our experts including:
AFEX - managing financial risks of exports
Ashbury Labelling - Getting your packaging right - experts in labelling, pack copy and artwork approval.
- Decernis - Are you compliant? seek advice on product compliance, product safety, and risk management.
- Ecosurety - Be environmentally aware - does your packaging meet recycling regulations outside the UK?
- Food & Drink Exporters Association- advice to help you to develop your export capabilities and competencies
- SKS - International Customs and Tariffs - practical help with Tariffs, Customs and Tax for exporters
Plus - Insights into logistics of exporting. Join an informative tour of the British Corner Shop warehouse and export labelling facility.
Enjoy valuable time to network with other food and drink companies over a sandwich lunch.
FDEA member price £55 plus VAT per person
Non FDEA members £85 plus VAT per person.
Venue: British Corner Shop, Stover Trading Estate, Yate, BS37 5NZ
Car parking available on site. 15min drive from J 17 - M4 or J14 - M5.
2 mins walk from Yate Station.
Date: 12 September